The Ultimate Travel Guide To Madame Tussauds Singapore: Location, Timings, Highlights & More!
Visting Madame Tussauds Singapore
Madame Tussauds should definitely be on your list of places to visit in Singapore. The wax figures you'll meet there include your favourite k-drama stars, movie stars, sports and international figures. You also have other exciting experiences like VR racing and Marvel Universe in 4D to explore!
We've compiled the ultimate travel guide for you complete with Madame Tussauds Singapore opening hours, location, best time to visit, how to get there, and some information you need to know before you visit.
Where Is Madame Tussauds Singapore Located?
How To Get To Madame Tussauds Singapore?
Given its central location on Sentosa Island, you have several convenient travel options to reach Madame Tussauds Singapore. Luxe or budget, we've got you covered!
Closest Station: Imbiah Station
- Get on the Sentosa Express MRT from VivoCity Mall at HarbourFront on the mainland.
- Get down at the Imbiah Station at Sentosa Island. Expect a short commute since it is the second station of the Sentosa Express coming onto the Island.
- Exit to the Imbiah Lookout Carpark to reach Madame Tussauds Singapore.
- Enter Sentosa Island from Singapore through the Sentosa Gateway.
- Turn into Artillery Avenue and keep going until you reach Imbiah Lookout.
- Park at the Imbiah Lookout Carpark and walk a few steps to reach Madame Tussauds Singapore.
Know Before You Visit Madame Tussauds Singapore
Facilities At Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Wheelchair Friendly: Madame Tussauds is a wheelchair friendly attraction. However, there is a 6 wheelchair limit in the attraction at any given time. Your best bet is to call ahead and reserve a slot in case you are traveling with a wheelchair bound person.
- Elevators: Madame Tussauds is a two-storey attraction and there is an elevator present for folks to access the second floor.
- Restrooms: There are restrooms available at Madame Tussauds. However, they do not have a nursing room or diaper changing station included.
Madame Tussauds Singapore Rules
- Food and drinks are not allowed into the wax museum.
- If you have medical conditions like heart defects, or epilepsy, it is not recommended to attend the Marvel Universe 4D experience.
- While the attraction is wheelchair friendly, they do not have wheelchair rentals. You'll have to bring your own wheelchair, if required.
- The entry ticket to Madame Tussauds Singapore has a one-time entry validity. So if you exit the museum, you'll have to purchase a new ticket to reenter.
- Prams and strollers are not allowed into Madame Tussauds Singapore. Parents with young kids, take note!
Attractions Near Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Universal Studios Singapore: An iconic Singapore theme park with different zones that has something for every fan boy/girl in the group.
- Skyline Luge: Adrenaline junkies, this activity will get your blood pumping as you fly down twists and turns of a hill on a high-speed luge on purpose-built tracks.
- SkyHelix Sentosa: Take in 360 degree, panoramic views of Sentosa Island and Singapore on this open-air ride-cum-observation deck.
- Adventure Cove Waterpark: Splash away at Sentosa's must-visit waterpark, Adventure Cove. Exciting water rides, sea animal encounters, dining & shopping experiences await you here!
- Singapore Cable Car: Take a quick tour of Sentosa Island attractions on the Cable Car. You'll see the S.E.A Aquarium, Skyline Luge, Mega Adventure Park and other attractions along the way.
What's Inside Madame Tussauds Singapore?
Here's all the exhibits of Madame Tussauds Singapore that you must check out on your visit.
Marvel Universe 4D
Experience the thrill of the Marvel Universe in 4D as you go on this immersive audiovisual journey.
Ultimate Film Star Experience
Walk the red carpet and strike a pose with famous celebs like Marilyn Monroe, Bruce Lee and more.
Spirit of Singapore
Take a 10-minute virtual boat ride around Singapore as you learn the fascinating history of the Lion City.
Images of Singapore
Learn the history and evolution of Singapore and its culture through pictures taken through the years.
Buy Tickets To Madame Tussauds Singapore
Frequently Asked Questions About Visiting Madame Tussauds Singapore
Madame Tussauds Singapore opening hours are Monday to Sunday: 10 AM - 6 PM. Last admission into the museum is at 5 PM.
Madame Tussauds Singapore is part of an iconic chain of wax museums across the globe. The Singapore branch has wax figures of international celebrities from sports, entertainment, and politics and features unique attractions like a VR racing experience, and Marvel Universe 4D.
The best time to visit Singapore and Madame Tussauds depends on whether you mind a busy or quiet environment during your visit. The best time to sightsee museums and other landmarks in Singapore is between February and April.
Madame Tussauds Singapore has a unique Marvel Universe 4D experience that is great for the whole family, especially teenagers who love comics and superheroes.
Madame Tussauds Singapore is centrally located at the Imbiah Lookout on Sentosa Island. You can use the Sentosa Express, Singapore Cable Car, car, or even walk to reach Madame Tussauds Singapore.
Yes, Madame Tussauds Singapore is a Singapore attraction that is great to visit with your friend group or family. The more the merrier is the motto.
A full exploration of Madame Tussauds Singapore could take you around 2-3 hours depending on your pace.
Yes, Madame Tussauds Singapore is a child-friendly attraction that is suitable for families and groups of all ages.
No, Madame Tussauds Singapore is a paid attraction on Sentosa Island.
Madame Tussauds Singapore tickets start from SGD 42. You can purchase them online for great savings and discounts on tickets.
Yes, Madame Tussauds Singapore is a wheelchair friendly attraction in Singapore. Please note: you will have to bring your own wheelchair as the museum does not have a wheelchair rental facility.
Madame Tussauds Singapore is located right at the Imbiah Lookout Carpark. Guests visiting the museum can park their vehicles in the paid parking area here.
Apart from the wax figures exhibit, the best activity for adults at Madame Tussauds Singapore is the VR Racing Experience.