- With these cost-effective Sindo Ferry tickets, comfortably travel between the major port terminals of Singapore and Indonesia – Tanah Merah, Tanjung Pinang & Batam Centre.
- Operating since 1999, Sindo Ferry is one of the most established ferry operators in Singapore and is also the largest ferry service.
- Choose from a variety of ticket options that include one-way or two-way trips daily from Singapore's Tanah Merah Terminal to Indonesia's Tanjung Pinang & Batam Centre Terminals.
- The approx travel time between Singapore to/from Batam Centre is 55-65min and Singapore to/from Tanjung Pinang is 1hr 45min.
- Expect a comfortable journey in a modern passenger ferry that is both fast and keeps customer safety as the top-most priority.
- Please have a look at the ferry schedule here and always check the updated timings prior to your travel.
- One-way or round-trip ferry ticket between Tanah Merah, Tanjung Pinang & Batam Centre Terminals
- Fuel surcharge
- Terminal fees (as per the ticket option selected)
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- It's strongly advisable to reach the ferry terminal 60min before the departure time.
- If you've luggage to check in or haven't collected your boarding pass, it's better to reach at least 90min before the departure time, especially on the weekends or public holidays.
- The Immigration Gate closes 20min before the departure time.
- Passengers should ensure they hold a valid passport, pre-departure testings (if applicable), travel insurance (if applicable), and travel documents (visas, etc).
- Compliance with the entry and exit, transit, or other requirements of the countries they are traveling to is to be followed.
- These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.