iFly Singapore Rules: Check Your Eligibility To Indoor Skydive In Singapore
iFly Singapore General Rules & Regulations
- Guests at iFly Singapore must sign an indemnity waiver before their skydive session.
- The waiver ensures guests are aware that any theft or personal injury that may be caused during the indoor skydive will not fall on iFly Singapore.
- Guests under the age of 18 will need their guardian to sign the waiver on their behalf.
- Guests visiting iFly Singapore are required to arrive one hour before their scheduled flight time.
- This time will be used to brief the flyers on all the safety precautions to be taken while skydiving at iFly Singapore.
- Guests can also use this time to suit up before their flight time.
- All guests visiting iFly Singapore must arrive with a valid ID for verification before the activity.
- Locals can carry their national ID like license or NRIC card.
- Tourists can carry their travel documents like passport when they arrive.
Photography & Videography
- Photography and videography are not allowed during the skydive at iFly Singapore.
- Phones and other electronic devices will need to be left along with other personal belongings in lockers.
- Guests can get their photos and videos clicked by the in-house photographer at iFly Singapore.
- Guests at iFly Singapore must wear pants or shorts and shirts. Avoid wearing skirts and dresses.
- Guests must wear closed toe shoes and avoid wearing slippers and sandals.
- Avoid wearing dangling jewellery or chains as they can be a choking hazard.
Cancellation & Refunds
- iFly Singapore tickets cannot be cancelled once booked.
- You can reschedule your flight up to a day before the session with a small rescheduling fee.
- Rescheduling on the date of your skydive session will involve a 100% cancellation/rescheduling fee.
iFly Singapore Flight Eligibility
Here are the physical criteria that needs to be met at iFly Singapore including age and height restrictions.
- Guests with certain physical disabilities may be eligible to skydive at iFly Singapore. Confirm your condition eligibility with iFly Singapore before booking your tickets and try to book a slot on a weekday.
- Pregnant guests are not allowed to skydive for their own safety.
- Guests with a history of back, neck, or heart problems may not be allowed to skydive at iFly Singapore. Best to confirm before booking your tickets.
- The age limit for guests to skydive at iFly Singapore is 7 years and above.
- Guests below the age of 18 will need to have a parent to be present with them during their skydive.
Height & Weight
- Guests below 180 cms need to be below 120 kgs to skydive at iFly Singapore.
- Guests above 180 cms have to be below 140 kgs in order to be eligible to skydive.
- Guests must not be under the influence of any drugs while visiting iFly Singapore.
- Guests must not be under the influence of alcohol and need to be completely sober before their skydiving session at iFly Singapore.
Frequently Asked Questions About iFly Singapore Rules
Anyone over the age of 7 years can skydive at iFly Singapore. Guests under the age of 18 will need to have a guardian present with them while they skydive at iFly Singapore.
The height and weight restriction of iFly Singapore is as follows: guests under 180 cms need to be within 120 kgs and guests over 180 cms need to be under 140 kgs to be able to skydive.
Photography and videography are not allowed inside iFly Singapore. You will have to keep your phones away in the lockers before you proceed to the wind tunnels.
No, you are not allowed to bring food inside iFly Singapore.
iFly Singapore may or may not allow you to skydive depending on the severity of the injury. It is always best to confirm with the venue before you book your tickets, to avoid any confusion.
Yes, iFly Singapore is a wheelchair friendly attraction in Singapore.
iFly Singapore makes sure that every guest is properly fitted in a flight suit and safety gear and have attended a mandatory pre-flight safety meeting.
iFly Singapore requires you to arrive one hour before your scheduled flight time so that you have enough time to attend the pre-flight safety briefing and suit up for your upcoming skydiving session.
Yes. All guests visiting iFly Singapore must carry a valid ID (passport, national ID, drivers license etc.) with them when they arrive.