Spend Valentine's Day in Singapore | A Complete Guide with Best Places to Visit, Tips & More
Top 9 Things to do on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
4. Fall in Love With Art & Culture
Culture / For the Art Lovers
Experience the beauty of love at Singapore's museums this Valentine's Day. Explore art, and history hand-in-hand with your significant other. Know more about the stories of the city's history and culture, and create lasting memories with your loved one while enjoying interactive exhibits and galleries.
Visit these museums in Singapore:
6. Enjoy a Cooking Class Together
Spend Valentine's Day in Singapore bonding with your significant other as you learn the art of cooking together. Join a fun and interactive cooking class where you'll pick up new techniques and create a romantic meal as a team. Perfect for foodie couples looking for a unique and memorable way to celebrate their love.
Best couples cooking classes in Singapore:
7. Indulge in a Romantic Dinner
Singapore is home to many world-renowned restaurants, making it the perfect destination for a romantic dinner on Valentine's Day. Whether you're looking for a traditional fine dining experience or a more casual atmosphere, Singapore has something for everyone.
Top 5 restaurants in Singapore:
8. Explore Wildlife with Loved One
For the Nature Lovers
Valentine's Day is a perfect opportunity for nature lovers to explore Singapore's diverse wildlife and nature. From lush rainforests to scenic coastlines, the island offers a variety of opportunities to discover the beauty of nature while bonding with your loved one.
Singapore's 5 best places to see for nature lovers:
- Singapore Zoo: Get up close to exotic animals from around the world.
- River Wonders: Take a romantic boat ride and discover the diverse wildlife of freshwater habitats.
- MacRitchie Reservoir Park: Enjoy a romantic hike through lush rainforests and spot exotic wildlife | Find on map
- Night Safari: Experience the thrill of a night-time safari and see nocturnal animals in action.
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve: Hike, birdwatch, picnic, and explore diverse flora and fauna.| Find on map
9. Go Couple Shopping
Shopping malls may not seem like an ideal place for date night, however, Orchard Road transforms into a magical wonderland during the month of February! With colorful decorations, street performers and plenty of shopping opportunities, you won’t be running out of things to do anytime soon!
Things to do at Orchard Road:
- Visit Singapore’s most dazzling shopping mall: ION Orchard | Find on map
- Visit the Grande Whisky Museum which boasts about 4,500 of the world’s rarest and oldest whiskies | Find on map
- For street fashion enthusiasts don't miss your way to Far East Plaza | Find on map
- Indulge in some best brews at Oriole Coffee + Bar | Find on map
Frequently Asked Questions About Valentine's Day in Singapore
The best restaurants to do candlelight dinner on Valentine’s Day in Singapore are Whitegrass, Waku Ghin, CÉ LA VI Singapore and Odette.
No, it is not cold in Singapore in February.
The best places to stay on Valentine’s Day in Singapore include Bliss Hotel Singapore, Conrad Centennial Singapore, and The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore.
Sharing a kiss atop the Singapore Flyer is one of the most romantic things to do in Singapore.
Watch Spectra – A Light & Water Show at Marina Bay Sands
For budget travelers in Singapore, there are plenty of ways to make the day a special one without having to spend too much. From romantic strolls in Gardens By the bay to indulging in local street food. there are many ways to create an unforgettable Valentine’s Day experience
Yes, Singapore is a safe destination for couples to celebrate Valentine's Day. The country has low crime rates and stringent laws which ensure safety.
Take a romantic hot air balloon ride over the city skyline and see Singapore from a whole new perspective. Or, take your partner on an off-the-beaten-track food tour and explore the culinary side of Singapore – a delicious way to spend quality time together.