Know Before You Go - River Wonders Singapore Rules
River Wonders Singapore Rules
Here’s a list of River Wonders Singapore Rules you need to keep in mind:
- Explore Safely: Do not venture into prohibited areas while exploring the park.
- Respect Animals: Animals should be treated with respect. Feeding and teasing of animals is strictly prohibited at River Wonders Singapore.
- Ride Safely: All visitors should remain seated and keep their hands inside the ride.
- Do not Overcrowd: Do not overcrowd in front of an exhibit. Similarly, do not make a rush to attend a show.
- Use of Commercial Footage: Use of videos or pictures of the park for commercial purposes without the explicit permission of the concerned authorities is prohibited.
- Image Rights: Your photos may be taken by park representatives during your visit. Your admission to River Wonders serves as your consent for the same.
- Smoking: River Wonders Singapore is a smoke-free zone. However, there is a designated smoking area near the entrance.
- Emergency Hotline: You can call +6590116061 in case of any emergencies.
- Photography: All guests should refrain from using flash while taking photos.
- Pets & Plants: Guests are not allowed to bring their pets or plants along with them.
- Recreational Transportation: Means of recreational transportation like rollerblades and tricycles are not allowed inside the park.