Plan Your Visit to Kiztopia: Opening Hours, Location, and More
Singapore is rightly known to be one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Southern hemisphere. It has something for every individual. If you were heading to this diminutive nation with kids, you should definitely visit Kiztopia Singapore. The attraction, which stretches an impressive 18,000 square feet at Marina Square Mall and is considered Singapore's first shopping mall-based indoor playground, is deserving of the hype. The playground has over 15 different themed-play areas to suit every child’s preferences. This page consists of all the information that you need to plan your visit to Kiztopia Singapore.
Kiztopia Opening Hours
- What are Kiztopia opening hours?
Kiztopia Singapore is open from 10 AM to 8 PM on Sundays to Thursdays and from 10 AM to 10 PM on Fridays and Saturdays.
- When is Kiztopia closed?
Kiztopia remains closed on the first Tuesday of every month for deep cleaning.
- How long should I spend at Kiztopia?
Kiztopia Singapore has many themed zones. It can take up to 4 hours for you to cover the entire playground.
Kiztopia is located at Marina Square Mall in Singapore.
Address: Marina Square, #01-09, Singapore 039594
You can drive to Kiztopia Singapore. Cabs are also available from most of the hubs of the city.
Paid parking is available at Kiztopia Singapore.
The closest MRT stations are City Hall MRT Station, Esplanade MRT Station, and Promenade MRT Station.
Buses 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 36, 36A, 36B, 56, 70M, 75, 77, 97, 97E, 106, 111, 133, 162M, 171, 195, 195A, 531, 700A, 857, 960, 961C, NR1, NR2, NR5, NR6, NR7, and NR8 will get you to the venue.
Kiztopia Facilities & Services
- Parking: Paid parking is available at Kiztopia Singapore.
- Group trips: Kiztopia Singapore allows group trips and events at special rates.
- Eateries: You can grab a bite at the food outlets at Kiztopia Singapore.
- Lockers: One-time use lockers are available free of cost at the playground.
- Stroller parking: A stroller parking area is also available at Kiztopia Singapore.
- Security: Children are not allowed to leave the area without adults/ guardians.
Tips for Visiting Kiztopia
- Keep track of your kids at Kiztopia Singapore. The large area means that it’s easy to lose them.
- Go for the unlimited time ticket option instead of the 3 hours one. It lets you access the playground for however long you want for a nominal increase in the price.
- Kiztopia Singapore’s attractions are built to enhance and develop the skill sets of your kids. Take full advantage of these activities.
- Take your kids to meet and greet the Kiztopia mascots.
- Carry along your camera as photography is allowed at Kiztopia Singapore. There are specific photo op zones available as well.
- You cannot bring food and drinks from outside to Kiztopia Singapore. But you can enjoy a delectable meal at Seoul Garden, Chic-a-boo, and Beyond Pancakes in Marina Mall.
Plan Your Visit to Kiztopia: FAQs
Yes, Kiztopia Singapore is open now.
If you are visiting Singapore with kids, Kiztopia Singapore is definitely worth checking out.
Kiztopia Singapore is open on Sundays to Thursdays from 10 AM to 8 PM and on Fridays and Saturdays from 10 AM to 10 PM.
Thermal screening and sanitization rules are applicable to all visitors of Kiztopia Singapore. The entire area of the playground is thoroughly cleaned every day. Additionally, the playground remains closed on the first Tuesday of every month for deep cleaning.
Kiztopia Singapore has numerous activities for kids of all ages. From fun rides to interactive games, the park is known to help children discover and improve their skills.
Kiztopia Singapore is located at Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard, Level 1, 01-09, Singapore 039594.
Kiztopia Singapore can be reached by taking buses number 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 36, 36A, 36B, 56, 70M, 75, 77, 97, 97E, 106, 111, 133, 162M, 171, 195, 195A, 531, 700A, 857, 960, 961C, NR1, NR2, NR5, NR6, NR7, and NR8.
No, food and drinks from the outside are not allowed at Kiztopia Singapore. You can eat at one of the three eateries within the playground.
SkyPark Observation Deck, Singapore Flyer, Chinatown Street Markets, Cloud Forest, and Flower Dome are some of the places to visit near Kiztopia Singapore.