Plan Your Visit to Kiztopia: Opening Hours, Location, & More
Visiting Kiztopia Marina Square
Ways To Reach Kiztopia Marina Square
Closest Station: City Hall, Esplanade, Promenade
MRT Line: East West Line, North South Line
Closest Station: Esplanade Station
Buses: 36, 56, 70, 75, 77, 97, 106
Via Car: Head to Level 1 of Raffles Boulevard or set "Kiztopia Marina Square" on your navigation app.
Visiting Kiztopia Jurong Point
Ways To Reach Kiztopia Jurong Point
Closest Station: Boon Lay MRT Station
MRT Line: East West Line
Closest Station: Boon Lay Interchange
Buses: 30, 79, 154, 157, 172, 174, 178, 179, 179A, 180, 181, 182, 182M, 187, 192
Via Car: Set your navigation to "Jurong Point" or "Kiztopia Jurong Point" and follow along.
Visiting Kiztopia Punggol
Ways To Reach Kiztopia Punggol
Closest Station: Punggol MRT Station
MRT Line: North East Line
Closest Station: Punggol Stn/Int
Buses: 3, 34, 39, 43, 50, 82, 83, 84, 85, 117, 118, 382G, 382W, 384
Via Car: Set the location to "Waterway Point" on your navigation app and follow along.
Ways To Reach Bouncetopia
Closest Station: Harbourfront MRT Station
MRT Line: Circle Line, North East Line
Closest Station: HarbourFront Stn/Vivocity
Buses: 10, 30, 57, 61, 65, 80, 97, 100, 123M, 131, 143, 145, 166, 855
Via Car: Set the location to "VivoCity Mall" on your navigation app and follow along.
Know Before You Visit Kiztopia
Kiztopia Rules & Regulations
- Children below 12 years old must have an adult accompanying them at all times within Kiztopia.
- All guests must wear anti-slip socks to be allowed inside Kiztopia. Long sleeved clothing are also recommended to avoid injuries on the rides.
- Personal belongings can be stored in the lockers available at Kiztopia. However, Kiztopia cannot be help responsible for loss of any valuables.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside Kiztopia.
- For your own safety and others, ensure that you and your family are in good health before visiting Kiztopia.
Kiztopia Facilities & Accessibility
- Group Events: Kiztopia facilitates group trips and events like birthday parties at special rates.
- Eateries: You can grab a bite at the in-house cafes at Kiztopia branches across Singapore.
- Lockers: One-time use lockers are available at Kiztopia where you can store your personal belongings.
- First Aid: Kiztopia has certified First Aid helpers on site for any medical assistance that you may need.
Dining At Kiztopia
- Kith Cafe @ Kiztopia Marina Square: Check out their all day brunches, a special kids menu, quick bites and coffee.
- Family Cafe @ Kiztopia Jurong Point: Make sure to save room for their in-house gelato for a sweet ending to your day at Kiztopia.
- Vibes Cafe @ Kiztopia Punggol: Can't pick between Western or Asian cuisine? Enjoy the best of both worlds at this Kiztopia cafe.
Book Kiztopia Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions About Visiting Kiztopia
Yes, Kiztopia is open on all days of the week, however the timings vary for weekends.
If you are visiting Singapore with kids, Kiztopia Singapore is definitely worth checking out.
Kiztopia is open on Sundays to Thursdays from 10 AM to 8 PM and on Fridays and Saturdays from 10 AM to 9 PM. Please note that Kiztopia Jurong Point is open till 8:30 PM on Sunday - Thursday.
Kiztopia branches are located at central locations across Singapore. You can reach Kiztopia easily via private and public transportation such as MRT and buses.
Kiztopia has numerous activities for kids of all ages. From fun rides to interactive games and crafts, Kiztopia is known to help children discover and improve their social, physical, and intellectual skills via game play.
No, food and drinks from the outside are not allowed into Kiztopia. You can eat at the in-house cafes within the playground.