Plan Your Visit to Skyline Luge: Timings, Location, Tickets, and More
Skyline Luge is an incredibly popular and entertaining amusement park on Sentosa Island, Singapore. Skyline Luge is home to two different experiences, Luge Ride and Skyride. Both of these rides have very unique braking and steering systems, which allows them to hold on to the same speed throughout the ride.
The Skyride offers stunning panoramic views of Singapore’s skyline and the South China Sea. Guests can catch wonderful birds-eye views of Sentosa Island from their vantage point. Skyline Luge, on the other hand, is an exciting ride that is designed as a half go-kart and half toboggan. Guests can choose between 4 different trails to zip their way through the track!
Skyline Luge Location
There are two entrances to Skyline Luge and Skyride:
Imbiah Lookout Entrance
The Imbiah Lookout entrance is at the top of the Skyride so you can Luge down the tracks and use the Skyride, at the bottom to return to the top.
- By bus: Take Bus A (Westbound) and get off at Imbiah Lookout Bus Stop
- By monorail: Take Sentosa Express and get off at Imbiah Station. The entrance is close to the station.
- By car: The closest parking is at Imbiah Lookout Car Park.
Siloso Beach Entrance
The Siloso Beach Entrance is at the bottom of the Luge track so you need to take the Skyride to the top and Luge back down.
- By bus: Take Bus A (Westbound) or B (Eastbound) and get off at Beach Station Bus Stop
- By monorail: Take Sentosa Express and get off at Beach Station. The entrance is a short walk away.
- By tram: Take the Siloso Beach Tram and get off at Stop 1A. The entrance is close by.
- By car: Please use the Beach Car Park.
Book Your Skyline Luge Tickets
Plan Your Visit to Skyline Luge: FAQs
You can reach Skyline Luge by tram, monorail, or bus.
Priority entry tickets, admission tickets, as well as combo experiences are available.
Skyline Luge is open from Sunday to Thursday between 11 AM and 7:30 PM, and 11 AM to 9:30 PM on Friday and Saturday.
Skyline Luge is not wheelchair accessible.
Depending on the entrance, you can either park at Beach Car Park (Siloso Beach Entrance) or Imbiah Lookout Car Park (Imbiah Lookout Entrance).
Yes, lockers are available to rent at the attraction. Seek assistance from the ticket counter to avail this service.
Yes, children can take part in the rides. However, children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult.
Yes. All guests must wear masks covering their mouth and nose at all times in public areas, social distancing is enforced throughout the attraction, guests must check-in and check-out using the SafeEntry system, tickets must be booked online, and temperatures of all guests will be screen on their arrival to the park.