Plan Your Singapore Cable Car Visit: Timings, Location, Tickets, and More
Where Is Singapore Cable Car Located?
The main line of Singapore Cable Car is the Mount Faber Line which originates from Mount Faber Peak.
Singapore Cable Car Address: 109 Mount Faber Rd, Mount Faber Peak, Singapore 099203 | Find on Map
Closest Landmark: VivoCity Mall
How To Get To Singapore Cable Car?
The best way station to start your Singapore Cable Car journey is the Mount Faber Station. Here are all the ways you can reach the Singapore Cable Car Mount Faber Station:
Closest Stop: HarbourFront Station
- Take any of the following buses that stop at VivoCity Mall (HarbourFront Station): 10, 30, 61, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145 & 166
- Opposite VivoCity Mall, you'll find the Marang Trail which leads uphill.
- Trek up this trail for about 15 minutes* to reach Mount Faber Peak.
Closest Stop: HarbourFront Station
- Take the Circle Line or Northeast Line MRT and hop off at HarbourFront Station.
- Take Exit D to reach the Marang Trail.
- Walk up the 15-minute* trail to reach Mount Faber Peak.
- Taking a taxi/car is the easiest and quickest way to reach Singapore Cable Car.
- Set your destination to Mount Faber Peak and simply follow the directions.
- You can get down right at the entrance and walk inside to reach Mount Faber Station.
*Please Note: The trek up Marang Trail to reach Mount Faber station might not be the best option if you have possible triggering heart or other health concerns. Please travel via car/taxi in this case. Health first, always!
Know Before You Visit Singapore Cable Car
Gift Shops: Singapore Cable Car has souvenir shops in Mount Faber and Imbiah stations where you can browse and purchase Singapore Cable Car memorabilia.
Wheelchair Friendly: All the cabins of Singapore Cable Car are wheelchair accessible and can accommodate one standard-sized wheelchair along with seven other passengers.
Restrooms: Restrooms are available at every station on both the Mount Faber and Sentosa line. Here's a little tidbit that many folks might not know: the restroom at Mount Faber Station has a glass panelled wall, so the view from there is remarkable!
- Sky Dining: Enjoy a luxury meal with short 3-course meal including drinks and dessert while you journey aboard the Singapore Cable Car.
- Dusk Restaurant & Bar: Take in the Singaporean sunset and the stunning visuals of Sentosa Island and HarbourFront as you dine at this restobar on Mount Faber.
- Arbora Cafe: Located at the Imbiah Station Gift Shop, this cafe is known for their craft beers and grab-and-go meals before you head out for a day of touring the city.
- Arbora Hilltop Garden & Bistro: Share a hearty meal with your family, away from the bustling city in this hilltop bistro located at Mount Faber Peak.
Singapore is known for being a tourist destination with attractions for every age and interest including theme parks, museums, botanical gardens, casinos and more. Some of the must-see attractions in Singapore include:
Attractions Along Your Singapore Cable Car Journey
You can spot several iconic attractions and vistas while you enjoy your Singapore Cable Car ride. Here are a few that you can't miss!
Book Singapore Cable Car Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions About Visiting Singapore Cable Car
Singapore Cable Car has two lines: the Mount Faber Line and the Sentosa Line. The Mount Faber Line runs between Mainland Singapore and Sentosa Island. The Sentosa Line runs within Sentosa Island only. Find more information on Singapore Cable Car routes.
A round trip on the Mount Faber line can take around 30 minutes, while on the Sentosa line it could take around 15 minutes. These timings may vary depending on weather conditions and cable car speeds.
Yes, the Singapore Cable Car cabins are spacious enough and designed to accommodate wheelchairs and baby strollers.
The cabins on the Mount Faber Line can take a maximum of 8 people per cabin. It is limited to 6 people per cabin on the Sentosa line.
The Singapore Cable Car’s primary location is at Mount Faber Peak where the Mount Faber Line originates.
The Singapore Cable Car gives you a unique point of view to appreciate the sights of Singapore. You can even enjoy a private meal with your friends and family as part of the Singapore Cable Car Sky Dining experience.
No, Singapore Cable Car is a paid attraction. Tickets start from SGD 35 and can vary depending on the type of ticket selected. You can book your Singapore Cable Car tickets online to get discounts.
The best time to visit Singapore Cable Car is during the evenings when the weather is cooler and you get great sunset views over the Singapore Harbour.
Yes, you can visit Singapore Cable Car as a group. Please note: one cabin can accommodate up to 8 passengers at a time.
Yes, Singapore Cable Car is child friendly, so make sure to bring your kids along.
Yes, you can choose between Sky Dining experience in the cabin, during your ride, or you can visit one of the restaurants and cafes at the Mount Faber Peak.
You can reach Singapore Cable Car at Mount Faber Peak via MRT, bus, and taxi/cab.
The fastest way to get to Singapore Cable Car is via car/taxi.
The closest bus stop to Singapore Cable Car is the HarbourFront Station.
The closest MRT station to Singapore Cable Car is the HarbourFront Station.
Yes, you can walk to Singapore Cable Car from VivoCity Mall by taking the Marang Trail. It is a 15-minute uphill trek to reach Mount Faber Peak.