Book Evening Cruises in Singapore
Sightseeing & Onboard Entertainment
Select Your Experience
- Set out on a 1-hour guided sunset cruise showcasing stunning views of Singapore's skyline along Marina Bay aboard a Vietnam War-era ship.
- With your English-speaking guide, discover significant landmarks like the 165-meter-tall Singapore Flyer and the historic Merlion Park.
- Catch glimpses of the majestic Marina Bay Sands Hotel, the superior design of Helix Bridge, and the Durian-shaped Esplanade theaters.
- Relish delicious snacks and chilled beverages as you cruise through the lively Civic District and the horticulture hub of Gardens by the Bay.
- 1-hour sunset cruise of Marina Bay
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Marina Square Shopping Mall
- Singapore Flyer
- Gardens by the Bay
- Marina Bay Sands
- Merlion Park
- Esplanade Theatres
- Helix Bridge
- Civic District
- Tip: Keep your cameras ready to capture pictures of the enchanting Supertree Grove which gets lit up after sunset.
- These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Experience the pleasure of cruising through a beautiful sunset over the Southern Islands and Singapore’s gourmet magic at an exclusive clubhouse.
- Enjoy being cradled in comfort and luxury as you savor the sea breeze and the sparkling silhouettes of iconic landmarks like Marina Bay Sands.
- Choose from a select menu of delicacies perfected by expert chefs. They use the finest ingredients to greet you with an explosion of flavors.
- An extensive collection of wine on board means you’ll find something for everyone, whether you like your wine red, white, or sparkling!
- Cruise around the Southern Islands
- Dinner (check the select menu here )
- Unlimited wine
- Basic insurance (can be opted at an extra cost)
- Tip: Get all your pictures clicked during the golden hour for best lighting and before the sun disappears into the horizon to avoid grainy photos.
- Only fully vaccinated guests are allowed on board so don’t forget to get your vaccination certificates.
- This experience is unsuitable for wheelchair users, pram/stroller users, differently-abled people, pregnant people, guests with limited mobility, guests with back/neck injuries, guests who’ve had recent surgery, or guests with medical conditions like motion sickness, high blood pressure, and epilepsy.
- Children aged 3 and below/ seniors aged 60 and above cannot participate in this experience
- These tickets can't be cancelled. However, they can be rescheduled up to 48 hours before the experience begins.